1 You’ll select one or more of the seminars listed below.
· Career Exploration & Reference Selection (4 hours)
· Resume Development (4 hours)
· Interview Preparation (4 hours)
· Job Search Methods (4 hours)
· Achieving Job Success (4 hours)
· Saving Money and Getting Out of Debt (4 hours)
· Call Center Training (1 day)
· Computer Basics (1 day)
· National Retail Federation (NRF) Certificate Training in Customer Service (1 week)
· Managing Credit, Investments and Savings Wisely (4 hours)
2 After you complete one or more seminars, Goodwill Temporary Staffing (GTS)will provide you with individualized placement assistance.
3 You will independently search for a job and complete a form listing your job search activities.
4 You will have a total of three meetings with GTS to receive job referrals (if available) and to review your independent job search activities.