Community Service Program
Are you a criminal justice professional seeking to place offenders in an agency to fulfill their community service obligation?
Are you a project manager for a senior citizen employment program seeking to place seniors in a work experience situation that will help transition them to permanent employment?
Are you a case manager seeking placements for welfare and/or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) clients?
Are you a School Board representative seeking to assist Exceptional Student Education (ESE) students with a work experience that will enable them to address barriers to employment?
With a variety of community service options Goodwill’s Community Service Program is your SOLUTION. We offer placements to individuals who:
- Need to complete community service hours.
- Need a viable work experience in order to overcome barriers to employment.
- Need to retain benefits while benefiting from work experience that will help transition to permanent employment.
Our Community Service Program is operated by Suncoast Business Solutions, a division of Goodwill Industries-Suncoast. We specialize in:
- Offering a variety of work experience options to address presenting needs.
- Effective work experience placements.
- Rapid response and follow-up by trained and experienced staff.
- Problem resolution, as needed.